16 May 2014

CLINIQUE BONUS TIME






How hadn't heard of this amazing offer before, I don't know. But when a friend from work told me all about Clinique bonus time, I was all over it.

The rules are simple, purchase at least two full size items from Clinique, with one being skincare and receive a free makeup bag filled with lots of goodies. Amazing. I haven't tried anything from Clinique before so this was a great chance to put it to the test. I picked up the anti-blemish solutions clinical clearing gel £20.00 and one I was most excited about, the cheek pop in blush Berry Pop £16.50. In the picture it looks pretty neon but when applied it blends out in to a gorgeous rosy colour *heart-eyed emoji*.

Within the makeup bag (which is super pretty) skincare wise you receive a rinse off foaming cleanser and superdefense SPF 20 daily moisturiser. As for makeup offerings there's the superprimer universal face primer, Smouldering Plum blusher, Extreme Pink lipstick and the high impact mascara. Even though all of the bits and bobs are not full size they are definitely very generous in comparison to your average sample. I'm most excited about the moisturiser and the face primer, the blush did look a little on the glittery side in the pan but I haven't worn it yet so can't fully judge.

If like new you're a Clinique newbie like me or an avid lover of the brand, this is great oppotunity to try out some new things. The Bonus Time offer is exclusive to House of Fraser till the 24th of May, while stocks last and all that jazz.

Hope you've all had a lovely week, Kathleen xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment