13 April 2014

WEEKEND SNIPPETS












Ice Cream Van
Remember the days when a 99 really was just 99p?
Brownie Mix

With Ed being back from uni for the weekend I decided to drag him along to Suspension Bridge with me, even though we're both from Bristol neither of us have been there for years and I'd forgot how nice it is. So Saturday afternoon we decided to take a little trip up there in Lucy - the Ka. After getting stressed out with the satnav and doing the best parallel park of my life had to get that one in there we made it. 

If you make a trip to the Suspension Bridge or are passing through Clifton it's definitely worth paying a visit to the Avon Gorge Hotel and having a drink out on the balcony, the view is gorgeous! Just be warned, as soon as the sun comes it out does get verrry busy!

I spent the rest of the weekend curry'ing, bbq'ing, working and brownie making - Toberlone brownies... Let me know if you'd like me to do a post on the recipe it's a good'un. 

What have you been up to this weekend? 

Kathleen xxx

2 comments:

  1. I totally get your pride at parallel parking. It's so stressful!
    I love the suspension bridge in the sun, too :)

    Emily x - prettypleaseblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toblerone brownies sound amazing, definitely do a post on those!

    ReplyDelete