8 April 2014

CABOT CIRCUS VIB EVENT













Last Thursday Cabot Circus (which is main shopping centre in Bristol for anyone wondering!) held a special shopping event, VIB - Very Important Bristolians. Athough the name was a bit of gimmick, it was a really fun evening. I attended a small blogger meet up, held in Quakers Friars where I met some lovely bloggers including Josephine from Style by Josephine. We had some bubbly from the Harvey Nichols bar and listened to the beautiful swing band. I even had a go at the Spin the Wheel Game, where there were loads of fun prizes up for grabs. Around the marquee there were lot's of different spring and summer trends being modelled from various shops and brands available in Cabot Circus including Mango, Fred Perry and The White Company. Thank you to the lovely girls from Graylings for organising the meet up!

Afterwards I met up with my friend Chloe, to have a look at the goings on in Cabot Circus. Loads of the shops and restaurants were running exclusive discounts, promotions and competitions. Alongside the the Spin the Wheel game, there was also 'Hook the Handbag' with the top prize being a gorgeous fuchsia pink Michael Kors bag - I am rather envious of whoever took that home! There were also mini beauty pods offering a range of different quick fix treatments, Frankie and Benny's mixing up a variety of mocktails, we even met Will and Kate!.. Not really but Heart.fm were there promoting their competition for a trip to London. We finished off the evening with huge meal in Frankie and Benny's, I went for the chicken burger and fries, delicious! I also picked up a few things in Primark if you'd like to see what I got in a future post...

Kathleen xxx

Don't forgot to use the code KATHLEEN15 to get 15% off Black Tied Jewellery valid till the 30th April!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun event :) and lots of lovely freebies =D

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really good evening! Yes, it was a really lovely goody bag I'm looking forward to using up the mini Body Shop samples :) x

      Delete
  2. What an amazing day you had !
    I thought it really was Kate and William at first hahaha :)

    -clemence x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Hahaha, they were very good goodalikes although my boyfriend wasn't as convinced! X

      Delete