10 January 2014

BENEFIT'S THE POREFESSIONAL VALUE SIZE - LIMITED EDITION



To most of you this product will be nothing new, it is perhaps the most well known and loved face primers, Benefits 'The POREfessional'. It does exactly what it says on the tin 'minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin'.

Having been using the same tiny little sample pot for months, the time had come for me to purchase the full size tube. After doing a bit of nosing around the online beauty sales, I came across a 'special buy' section on the John Lewis website. Usually this product retails at £24.50 for 22ml of product however exclusively for John Lewis, Benefit have released this special edition of the POREfessional which includes twice as much product for just £5 extra! For those a little slow on the maths like me, that's £29.50 for 44ml of product.

Although it sounds a bit expensive for a product you can't technically see, I can definitely notice how much longer my makeup stays put when I use it. I just use my fingers to apply a small amount of the primer to my face before putting on my foundation. Inside the box came a little leaflet detailing how to use the primer, as well as using it as a base for makeup it also shows how it can be used for touching up your makeup, I've never thought to do this before but it's definitely something I am going to try.

As well as the primer itself, I adore how fun and unique Benefit always make their products look. The packaging of the primer is based around 'Spy Gal' who is now also featuring on Benefit's latest release - The POREfessional agent zero shine loose powder (bit of a mouthful) which I cannot wait to try.

This value size version of the primer is exclusive to John Lewis and can be purchased direct from their website here or at any of the Benefit counters in store.

What do you think of the POREfessional, is it your favourite primer too?

Kathleen xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment